• DetecTrend is a consulting project for GoGuardian to predict popular YouTube videos.
• SellinMay is a report examining the "Sell in May and Go Away" stock market timing strategy based on historical data.
• senateMap uses interactive svg files to visualize Senate data.
• mortgageMap uses interactive svg files to visualize mortgage data by county.
• PlayazClub is a virtual tour of the shortest path connecting locations mentioned in Rappin' 4-Tay's 1994 hit.
• RetirementSaving presents a simple and conservative way to calculate the working time required to retire.
• PyResampling contains some scripts for resampling statistics in Python.
• ABTesting is a jupyter notebook demonstrating a basic power analysis for A/B tests.
• flyHolder describes how to fabricate stages for simultaneously recording neural activity and behavioral data in fruit flies.
• flyBridge describes how to fabricate rigs for attaching flies to flyHolders.
• ThorViewer is a lightweight Python GUI for visualizing imaging and analog voltage data acquired using ThorImage and ThorSync software.
• rowAlign fixes row offsets in data acquired using two-way scanning microscopes.
• FigureFirst is a layout-first approach to designing figures.
Peter Weir (@ptweir) is the author of these pages.
Other web locations:
Academic website: dickinsonlab.caltech.edu/people/peter-weir
Science and technology blog: peterthomasweir.blogspot.com
Google Scholar: my profile
LinkedIn: View Peter Weir's profile